A herringbone pattern table top and large baluster trestle base creates a modern twist on the farmhouse dining table.
- Trestle table measures 84” long x 42” wide x 30” high
- 2 Deconstructed captains chairs with linen upholstery and individual nail head measures 25” wide x 27” deep x 46” high
- 6 wood side chairs with a slatted back design measures 19” wide x 19” deep x 43” high each
- Handcrafted of Solid Pine
- Antique Gray base
- Rustic Tobacco Brown top
- Multi-step finish made to get better with time
- Lacquered finish
- Herringbone pattern table top
- No assembly required
- Table top can be detached for transport
- Avoid direct sunlight and exposure to heat.
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
The wood in our line of furniture lives and breathes with the seasons. Find more furniture care information here.
Shipping Information visit here
Return Information visit here